Moderating Body: The World TEFL School
Certificate: International Standard Cert. TESOL
Affiliations: Thai Ministry of Education (TEFL Course License No. PK 128/2547), IATEFL, Thai TESOL, the World TEFL School
The certificate gained in this school is recognized as a qualification in order to get a work permit as a teacher. The TEFL school is located in the center of Phuket Town that is a historically-rich and exciting city, with a mixture of restaurants, bars, services and numerous internet cafés, in addition to the best shopping area on the island.
This approved training centre in Phuket proposes a TEFL course contrasting to any other course obtainable in Thailand. Classes are limited to a maximum of 10 trainees; ensuring sufficient time can be spent with each trainee through the course.
The , Thailand's premiere seaside resort. Their facility is about two minutes walk from the beach, and the post office and banks are all nearby. The classroom element of the course is conducted in a comfortable, air-conditioned room. As the course is conducted in Phuket Island's leading language school, teaching practice is either within the school building or at any one of numerous client locations. Practice classes will be both one-on-one and group tuition, and will vary from beginner to advanced students.
Thai Language Introductory Course and Customs
Ten hours of Thai language lessons are included in the course which will assist you in preparing you your first month in Thailand and life in a foreign culture. In addition, Thai lessons give you a chance to understand the problems your future students will come across in learning a new language. This obligatory section of the course also allows trainees to get a Teacher Permit from the Ministry of Education.
Course features include:
• Thailand's best value course
• Accommodation for 4 weeks
• Airport pick up and transfer to your hotel
• Thai language introductory course (10 hours)
• FREE Internet access
• FREE transfer from your hotel to the school each day
• Fully accredited and certified by the Thai Ministry of Education
• More actual teaching practice classes than any other provider
• 4-week 125-hour course
• 20 years of experience in language training
• Numbered certificates to ensure validity
• Train to teach anywhere – around the world
Why Choose Phuket?
• A wealth of indoor and outdoor activities
• An idyllic tropical island surrounded by more idyllic tropical islands
• Complimentary welcome meal, including drinks
• Four hours of Thai language and culture classes
Other Optional Activities
• PADI scuba certificate
• Buddhist meditation class
• Thai cooking class
• Island trips
• Thai boxing matches or courses
• One-month gym membership
• Deep-sea fishing trips