Course Type - 4-week equivalent TEFL Course
Price - from $1400
Min Age - 18
Class Times - Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Input sessions covering grammar, phonetics, teaching skills, and classroom management.
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Lunch.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Guided lesson prep time.
3:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m Teaching practice
Holding a TEFL certificate will add value to your CV or resume, as certification is becoming a standard requirement when applying for teaching jobs. Along with the benefit of our permanent TEFL job guidance program, you can feel secure in never having problems obtaining a teaching job.
The course is divided into six areas:
# Classroom management:
• Teacher’s role in studying
• Ways to maximize student interaction in the classroom
• Effective strategies for Classroom Management: eye contact, gesture, voice, student grouping, pre-lesson preparation, rapport with students, using the board, behavior management
• Using presentation materials: the board, the flip chart, prepared cards
• Discipline in class
• Giving instructions
# Teaching skills:
• Lesson planning
• Language structure and vocabulary
• Effective strategies for correcting students mistakes
• Language games
• Oral communicative language learning activities
• Ways to teach listening, reading, writing and speaking
• New language structures (grammar)
• Business English
• Methodology of good assessment