Course Type - Cambridge CELTA
Min Age - 20
Class Times - 9.00am - 5.30pm, including teaching practice
Price - from $1658.15
Why this training course?
• Recognition as a qualified English teacher both in Britain and abroad.
• Knowledge of the English language, its grammar, phonology and lexis.
• Knowledge of up to date methodology of language teaching to adults (i.e. age 16+)
• Preparation for later study at diploma or post graduate level.
= English grammatical structures
= Modern teaching methods
= Error analysis and correction
= Classroom resources and textbooks
= A brief study of a foreign language
= Teaching practice in small groups
= Feedback on teaching practice with tutor & colleagues
= Supervised preparation of lessons
= Observation of teaching
The course consists of four weeks of intensive study Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Candidates must also allow sufficient time for self-study, lesson planning and assignments. Full attendance is very important. It is not possible or advisable to hold even a part-time job while on the course.
School Details - Beijing
Established in 1975 in London, this language centre group is accredited by the British Council and has over thirty years of language teaching and training experience in 100 schools in eight different countries including the Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The centre adheres to rigorous international standards, and its students achieve an exceptionally high level of examination results.
Help for Jobs
Successful graduates of this course are usually invited to teach in one of sister schools abroad in China, Russia or Vietnam. School is also in contact with a number of international school chains and is happy to give any additional information or assistant.
The benefits of starting your teaching career with this school include: Full Academic Support, Return Travel, Accommodation, Holiday Pay, Opportunities for Professional Development, Membership of an International Network, New Cultural Experiences, Competitive Local Salary, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month renewable contracts, Medical Cover.
How to Apply
1. Choose the start date fitting for you.
2. Download the application form and save it on your computer.
3. Complete it offline in your own time.
4. Go back to the site, sign in and submit your completed form.
5. You can also submit an application by fax, or post.
You can get the empty application form here.