Teach English Abroad   Visa Matters

Here you will look through the main requirements to working and students visas, that are used to live and work in France.
Visa Matters
visasTo be able to teach English in France you need a working visa. When having a student’s visa it’s possible to work part-time, but this should not be considered as a main way of supporting yourself.

If your plans for career are serious and you are going to perform it for a long period of time, it's best to get a work visa.

To get the visa means you should find the sponsor or an employer who is to hire you on part time work. While it’s possible to find an employer on part time basis, you're much better off locating an agency that can help place you.

There are a lot of resources in France to look for the related jobs and a lot of opportunities to fulfill them. So don’t waste your time and take the advantage of finding a good paid and stable job in an interesting country.